This year I've had the opportunity to continue painting custom murals, pushing my work to a larger scale and working with new colour palettes. Murals challenge my creativity, and I feel so lucky to make such a bold statement on the wall! Here are my latest custom mural creations of 2020.
1. A custom bedroom wrap around mural, in blues, greys, teals and gold. Inspired by Westcoast Vancouver BC mountain and ocean views, for Meme Brooks Interior Design.
3. Another landscape inspired piece, with accents of silver leaf and abstract drips. You can find this mural at Fruition Skin Therapy, in North Vancouver BC.
4. This floral wrap around wall mural is full of feminine energy and soft pastel tones - perfect for a relaxing pedicure at Payal Beauty, in Surrey BC.
5. A custom piece for a corporate space incorporating the company brand colours and inspiring mountain views. Office design by Karly Kristina Design in Port Moody BC.
6. Partnership with Eazywalls, a collection of printed wall murals available to order and apply yourself!